Join our top notch Talent Acquisition team at Denver Health! If you are looking for a role where you can truly make an impact at an organization where relentlessness, excellence, diversity, and compassion drive success, we welcome your application.
Provides administrative support to recruiters, applicants, employees and managers in the recruitment process. Processes new hire paperwork, maintains employment records, and compiles statistics for various HR reports. Conduct pre-employment screening interviews, check references and respond to routine questions on HR policy.
1. Responsible for all pre-employment criteria including background checks, new hire paperwork, and applicant disposition in the applicant tracking system.
2. Conducts E-Verify for pre-employment work verification and work eligibility.
3. Responsible for collecting appropriate documents from new hires to meet compliance policies and CLIA.
4. Liaises with the Occupational Health department and the Leave of Absence department to get needed accommodations for new hires with work restrictions.
5. Supports the recruiter during internal and external recruiting processes, including providing customer service to candidates, interacting with applicants and recruiters to fill open positions, and reviewing minimum qualification to determine hiring eligibility.
6. Performs administrative/clerical functions such as mailing, faxing, filing and photocopying; open and distribute mail, facsimiles and email.
7. Administers any testing and/or other pre-employment processes, including all new hire paperwork, and scheduling new hire orientation.
8. Makes recommendations to improve processes and implement new program and/or procedures as part of process improvement teams.
9. Manage phone calls or inquiries from candidates, vendors, or internal employees regarding the recruitment process; escalate calls when necessary.
10. Creates and maintains employee information accounts for network access and permissions.
11. Creates appropriate badges for new hires and current employees.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. Excellent communication and customer service skills.
2. Demonstrate professional and operational knowledge of the multiple HR functional areas.
3. Maintains a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality.
4. Able to meet stringent deadlines.
5. Working knowledge of laws, regulations and procedures in Human Resources.
* High School Diploma or GED (Required) * Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
* Recruitment experience
* Experience in Human Resources (Required) * IT - MICROSOFT (Required) * Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Required) * Experience with HR Information Systems (Required)
Location Administrative Offices, 601 Broadways, Denver, CO
Work Type Full time
All job applicants for safety-sensitive positions must pass a pre-employment drug test, once a conditional offer of employment has been made.
Denver Health is an integrated, efficient, high-quality academic health care system that is considered a model for the nation. The Denver Health system includes the Rocky Mountain Regional Level I Trauma Center, a 525-bed acute care medical center, Denver's 911 emergency medical response system, 8 family health centers, 15 school-based health centers, the Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center, the Denver Public Health Department, an HMO, and The Denver Health Foundation.
As Colorado's primary safety net institution, Denver Health is a mission-driven organization that has provided more than $3.3 billion in care for the uninsured in the last ten years. Denver Health is a leader in performance and quality improvements and remains financially secure, in part, due to its nationally recognized implementation of lean principles in healthcare. Denver Health is a major resource to the community, serving approximately 185,000 individuals and 67,000 children a year.
Located just south of downtown Denver, Denver Health is just minutes away from many of the cultural and recreational activities Denver has to offer.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce and Denver Health is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
"Denver Health is committed to provide equal treatment and equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Denver Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class."
Internal Number: 2492
About Denver Health
Take your career to the next level at Denver Health, where we offer a robust benefits package and endless opportunities for growth. Denver Health is a nationally-ranked, locally-trusted, premier healthcare institution located in the heart of Denver, Colorado.Twenty-five percent of all Denver residents, or approximately 150,000 individuals, receive their health care here. We are known as an integrated health care system that encompasses multidisciplinary academic specialties, a community health system, a level I adult trauma center, pediatric emergency and urgent care center home to Denver Public Health and many of the nation’s leaders in medicine.