Ramey Environmental Compliance, Inc. is the leader of all-inclusive contract operations for water and wastewater services to municipal and industrial customers in the Rocky Mountain Region. Ramey Environmental Compliance, Inc. also provides collection system services including jet/vacuum cleaning and CCTV services as well as heavy equipment repair and replacement services.
The Operations Specialist supports the Vice President and President in achieving compliance with existing and future clients. Actively assists overseeing multiple facilities along with operations personnel in completing their tasks as well as planning and executing new projects and clients. This is a very fulfilling position and requires the ability to identify a problem, generate a solution and implement corrective action(s). If you are tired of working at the same old facility and are looking for a way to broaden your knowledge in water and/or wastewater operations and maintenance then REC, Inc. is your place!
· Interprets facility compliance requirements (permits & water monitoring plans) as well as operational concerns and assists the field personnel in maintaining compliance and process control decisions.
· Support & Assist with field personnel with on-call rotations.
· Help cover field personnel vacation rotations.
· Work with Operations Support staff for supplies & ordering.
· Assist in updating operations monitoring and reporting software (Operator 10) for all water and wastewater customers.
· Monitor and maintain preventative maintenance database (Antero).
· Support office personnel including AR/AP and operations support staff.
· Assist VP of Operations for planning, organizing and managing daily operations and maintenance for multiple water, wastewater and industrial wastewater clients.
· Ability to fulfill “Scope of Work” contractual requirements.
· Ensures compliance with established environmental, safety, operating and emergency response procedures.
· Represents company and interfaces with clients. Routine meetings with clients.
· Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reports for client activities and regulatory reporting (Clean Water Act and Safe Drinking Water Act).
· Prepares operations reports and internal memos in a timely manner to take corrective actions to resolve issues before they become problems.
Must possess a valid State of Colorado (COWWWFOCB) Class A Water Treatment Operator Certificate or a State of Colorado (COWWWFOCB) Class A Wastewater Treatment Operator Certificate. It is preferred to have both or acquire second certificate within 2 years. A two (2) year degree in water quality management or similar field preferred.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience of supervisory experience in either water or wastewater field. This should include work in directing, motivating and training staff. Working knowledge of SCADA and equipment maintenance, repair and troubleshooting.
Additional Salary Information: Salary is DOE and certifications.
About Ramey Environmental Compliance
Visit our web site over 25 years experience in the Water and Wastewater Industry.