1. Transform Plant to improve performance through analysis of existing problems and development of future solutions with the convergence of OT and IT
2. Diagnose business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging analytics to determine how Plant and customer can seize new opportunities.
3. Drive a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
4. Modernize and drive costs from complex multi-national OT/ IT infrastructures.
5. Recommend and implement changes, and ensuring a successful transition to what's new.
6. Manage and develop personnel to effectively support departmental goals and objectives for the Plant.
7. Provide oversight responsibility for functional budgets.
8. Support all required internal audits, including environmental compliance, employee safety, industrial hygiene, and provide comprehensive feedback reports to managers across RA Manufacturing.
1. Collaboration and Teamwork: Building strong relationships and partnerships across the company to leverage ideas, capabilities, and processes. Unifying internal constituents around a common vision and goals, and teaming with others for enhanced outcomes.
2. Adaptability: Responding to unexpected, challenging, or adverse circumstances resourcefully, constructively and positively. Practicing flexibility, confidence, and resilience during periods of tumult and change.
1. Customer and Partner Focus: Comprehending the needs and requirements of customers or business partners in order to bring strategic value to them. Promoting customer needs as the key driver for business goals and initiatives.
2. For those with supervisory responsibilities: Trains and motivates subordinates in the importance of full compliance with the letter and spirit of such policies and procedures.
Internal Number: 2679211
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.