Durez produces thermosetting phenolic resins and molding compounds that cover a wide range of application and industries. We are a global organization committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations in material performance, customer service, technical expertise, and product quality.
Durez is a leader in high-performance, specialty phenolic resins. Our product portfolio is the most comprehensive in the industry with over 300 active resins. We have a strong commitment to friction technologies and offer a broad line of standard and custom-designed products that exhibit outstanding performance while offering excellent process ability.
Are you seeking a rewarding career with a stable company? Durez is accepting resumes for the position of Wastewater Treatment Operator. We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes, medical, dental, 401K with company match, paid holidays, and vacation.
Durez Corporation is currently hiring for a Wastewater Treatment Operator. This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Make adjustments to the waste water treatment system to ensure that the system is operating within the permit parameters.
- Operate solvent extraction and distillation columns as well as associated equipment. Additionally:
- Familiarity with Computer Control Systems
- Ability to climb to heights by ladder
- Analytical testing required
- Make adjustments to the extraction columns and waste water treatment systems to ensure that they operate within the specified parameters.
- Collect water samples from various basins and systems.
- Run lab analysis on collected samples to determine necessary adjustments
- Keep required production records and log sheets.
- Maintain a continuous process flow by inspecting and monitoring equipment.
- Operator required to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral and schedule form.
Must have or be able to obtain Ohio Class II Wastewater Treatment Operator License
Salary is competitive and DOE.
Durez Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.