Manages and administers sales/product related activities in the Municipal Market for Parkson’s Northeastern USA and Canadian region in order to meet or exceed territory sales goals.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
* Complete responsibility of all tasks associated with properly managing Parkson’s Sales Representative network in the assigned territory to meet established sales goals. This includes but is not limited to:
* Recruiting, training, motivating, supervising and performance monitoring
* Quickly building strong rapport
* Setting realistic, but challenging sales goals for existing Sales Rep firms
* Continually evaluating Sales Rep performance vs. plan
* Termination and replacement of Sales Reps when not performing to the benefit of Parkson’s sales and marketing goals
* Maintains constant awareness of markets and collects voice of the customer data to aid in Parkson’s sales growth strategy development
* Maintains in-depth knowledge of all Parkson products and services as well as competitors’ products and services
* Directs, interfaces with, and provides market or specific project feedback to a Product Team consisting of: Product Management, Technical Sales, Legal, Project Management, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Project Management, Sales and Field Service
* Attendance and support of State wastewater related trade shows specific to geography or markets
* Prepares and analyzes sales forecasts as requested
* Performs other related duties as required
* Up to 75% travel
If the above description sounds interesting to you and fits your background, apply online at www.parkson.com/careers to join the Parkson team!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Parkson recruitment practices are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Parkson may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in engineering related field (Civil, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering) or business with experience working in the wastewater market
* Minimum of 6 years’ experience in territory sales management responsibilities
* Experience working directly with Manufacturer’s Representatives in the wastewater market
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* MSOffice, Salesforce, Excel
* Experience with ISO9001 requirements desirable
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Excellent problem-solving and decisions making skills with the ability to multi-task
Parkson is a global environmental company. Through a strong local presence we provide our customers with Superior cost effective clean water solutions and services. We are a leading Company and the preferred supplier, employer, customer and partner.We employ leading edge process technologies oriented towards biological, sludge and water treatment. We sell complete systems, individual components an...d a full range of services to meet our customer’s specific needs. Our high quality goods and services deliver excellent value and surpass our customer’s expectations. Parkson is flexible in addressing our customer needs. We execute a variety of strategies and methods in manufacturing, partnering, research and development, acquisitions, financing and marketing. Parkson is a good place to work. We encourage teamwork, empowerment, risk-taking, and in individual initiative. People are our most important asset. Parkson provides exciting career development opportunities for committee, and high performing people. Parkson lives by the principal of the “Good Company” respect for people, diversity, community responsibility and environmental leadership. Parkson delivers sustained goods with superior returns on invested capital. We share this vision, are unified in our efforts and are committed to act.